There are so many reasons to enjoy a stay with us at Nautilus and we are delighted to share just a few of the reasons why our valued guests choose to stay with us! Our staff take great pride in the amount of repeat visitors that choose to return to us again and again so read on as we share some of our favourite feedback provided by real visitors to our family resort in Mooloolaba.
Whilst we love the compliment, it is not meant so much as a pat on the back for us, but rather, to help new visitors decide if all the benefits of staying with us at Nautilus, align with what they want from a holiday on the Sunshine Coast. So here we go, in no particular order.
- Value for money – the great value for money our holiday apartments offer comes from a mix of factors. These included the size of the apartments compared to a hotel room, the close proximity to the beach and facilities plus free onsite facilities and free parking. We do our best to offer our rooms at the right price to make a beachfront holiday affordable to as many people as possible.
- Homely feel – because of the self contained nature of our apartments, they have a more home-away-from-home feel. We don’t have tiny bar fridges or nowhere to unpack your bags. Instead guests enjoy a full sized fridge and cupboard storage for their clothes and belongings. This helps guests relax and feel more independent on their holidays.
- Great Location – even from a quick look at Google Earth or Google Maps, you can see we have a fantastic location. Whether this means a short walk to the beach, Parkyn Parade, SEA LIFE Mooloolaba, The Wharf Mooloolaba or our central position on the larger Sunshine Coast map, we have one of the best hotel locations in the area.
- Comfort – Having extra space in your apartment makes a longer stay, in particular, more comfortable. Two bedrooms can add just the right amount of distance between you and your little ones, giving you more privacy and a space to retreat as well as room for the kids to play. Having a kitchen to make your own breakfast means you don’t have to get out of your pajamas to have breakfast. These are just a few examples of why comfort is a big positive that our guests enjoy!
- Friendly Staff – Our staff are so important to us and we encourage them to be as friendly and helpful to our guests as possible. They are always on hand to offer local advice, directions and to solve any problem a guest of ours may have.
If this sounds like just the right type of holiday apartment in Mooloolaba for you then why not make a booking for your next family holiday or weekend getaway now. We have some great specials and offers available when you book through our website today.